TOP Whatsapp Status Quotes Collection 2017

Whatsapp Status Quotes : Searching for the best WhatsApp status to make somebody grin, feel cherished and express your contemplations and sentiments? You have arrived at the correct place, here you can discover only the best Whatsapp Status cities that will be the most ideal path for you to express and share your considerations and emotions to others. It is justifiable how it can be elusive the correct quote for your Status for WhatsApp which is the reason various WhatsApp status on various topics has been gathered here. Along these lines, it will be less demanding for you to locate the ideal quote to portray precisely your considerations and emotions just in the absolute best route also. This page is refreshed consistently so stay tuned for the new status. Download Attitude Status for Whatsapp in Hindi  in your App.


Best Whatsapp Status

Best Whatsapp Status



  • Luck Is Nothing But Hard Work Is Everything!
  • Wake Up Wake Up A New Opportunity Is Knocking.
  • You Cannot Open A Book Without Learning Something.
  • Cool Like Moon And Spread Your Calmness Across The Globe.
  • All Animals Are Equal, But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others.
  • Being Creative About My Own Hidden Quality Is A Sign Of Simplicity.
  • Some Of Us Think Holding On Makes Us Strong, But Sometimes It Is Letting Go.
  • Education Is The Most Powerful Weapon Which You Can Use To Change The World.
  • No One Saves Us But Ourselves. No One Can And No One May. We Ourselves Must Walk The Path.
Read More - Angry Whatsapp Status


Love Whatsapp Status



  • My Night Has Become A Sunny Dawn Because Of You.
  • You’Re My Angel That Gives Me Wings To Fly High.
  • Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Ours Is My Favourite.
  • Dream As If You’Ll Live Forever..Live As If Tomorrow Is Last One.
  • When I Miss You, I Re-Read Our Old Messages And Smile Like An Idiot.
  • My Room + Internet Connection + Music + Food – Homework = Perfect Day.
  • Love Cures People, Both The One Who Give It And The One Who Receive It.
  • I Know They Say ‘There’S Plenty Of Fish In The Sea’, But I Think You’Re My Nemo.
  • Love Is The Strongest Force The World Possesses, Yet It Is The Humblest Imaginable.
  • If I Had Flower For Every Time You Made Me Smile & Laugh I’D Have A Garden To Walk In Forever.

Read More - Love Status for Whatsapp



Sad Whatsapp Status




  • Often the people with the strongest hearts carry the heaviest ones.
  • Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
  • The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most!
  • Missing you isn’t what hurts. It’s knowing that I had you that’s killing me.
  • The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness
  • Nothings worse, is to see them two together, knowing I will never have him again.
  • And sometimes you just have to forget about that person you once liked and move on.
  • It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
  • Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer.
  • Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.
  • Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.


Alone Whatsapp Status


  • I Am Alone; I Am Always Alone No Matter What.
  • When Everything Is Lonely I Can Be My Best Friend.
  • Without Great Solitude No Serious Work Is Possible.
  • Don'T Go Away. I Don'T Want To Be Alone. I Can'T Stand Being Alone.
  • I'M Learning A Lot About Myself Being Alone, And Doing What I'M Doing.
  • What A Lovely Surprise To Finally Discover How Unlonely Being Alone Can Be.
  • I Love To Be Alone. I Never Found The Companion That Was So Companionable As Solitude.
  • Loneliness Expresses The Pain Of Being Alone And Solitude Expresses The Glory Of Being Alone.
  • Our Lord Has Written The Promise Of Resurrection, Not In Books Alone, But In Every Leaf In Springtime.


So, Guys Here was the Our Collection of Love Status, Sad Status & Alone Status for Whatsapp. You can also Share this Collection with Your Friends & Relatives on Whatsapp or Facebook. We also have a Collection Merry Christmas Quotes & New Year SMS 2018.

Search This Blog